Smokers on sale!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BaxtersBBQ

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 5, 2020
If you’re looking to try a new smoker check out Walmart ASAP. I noticed yesterday that they were marking down a lot of summer and bbq stuff. Picked up a Cuisinart Clermont Pellet Smoker. It was marked down from $700 to $350. Reviews online seem to be pretty good. I just got rid of 2 smokers and this puts me back up to 4 so the wife wasn’t very happy.

I’ve used kettle smokers, drum smokers, offset smokers, electric smokers etc but I’ve never tried pellets. I know a lot of people swear by them so I can’t wait to give it a try.

***This thing was 279lbs in the box. They got it off the shelf with a forklift and it took 3 workers to get it out the door and into my vehicle. If you plan on buying one make sure you have help.

Let me know if you find anything marked down at your local stores or if you have any tips for using this model. Thanks!
34290BA2-0C46-4999-9FBD-C6F415AC68B9.jpeg
5667C25D-2014-4EF4-8ACA-4BE1BC07DE32.jpeg
EEDC0643-3256-4C4A-9DAA-94DA4141F0DF.jpeg

Checking Brickseek, it's listed for $797, but reduced anywhere from $348 to $458 around me. That is if Brickseek is correct. The 2 nearest stores are $383 and $418. I guess it's all about where someone lives.

Reactions: chopsaw
Wow! Windows are an option rarely seen in a smoker. Takes away the desire to open the smoker to see how the meat is progressing. "If your looking, your not smoking", goes away. One big difference with a pellet smoker is they provide a steady temperature. There will be a learning curve.
Enjoy your new toy.

Wow! Windows are an option rarely seen in a smoker. Takes away the desire to open the smoker to see how the meat is progressing. "If your looking, your not smoking", goes away. One big difference with a pellet smoker is they provide a steady temperature. There will be a learning curve.
Enjoy your new toy.
I learned to hate the window back when I used my MES. Just a royal pain to keep clean. That said this Cuisinart unit looks very cool and appears to be a heck of a deal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky