• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoker Thermometer

smokin george

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 4, 2013
I need some help finding a thermometer for refrigerator bbq. I need one with a long stem like 6 or 7 " inches long

dward51

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 24, 2011
Ebay - search for Tel-Tru.  They have a lot of options.  I got the one for my WSM (the old model before they came with a dome thermometer) for $25 and it was brand new.  The Tel-Tru models are commercial grade.

smokin george

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 4, 2013
I am looking for a longer stem like 7 or 8 inches long. My refrigerator smoker door is 4" thick . Can I use a deep fryer thermometer is it accurate.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Tel-Tru would be my first choice as well they make lots of different ones. Personally I'd go with a Maverick Digital or similar and thread the cable and probe into it before I went with a Fryer Thermometer

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.