1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoker rental near Kalamazoo MI??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jojo22, Jan 30, 2011.

1. jojo22

jojo22 Smoke Blower

I'm spending a week in Kalamazoo this June for the UKC Premier dog show. Normally for large smokes I borrow my friends tow behind and go at it. However I will have a trailer full of dogs behind me, so I need to find a smoker. I thought about an ECB, BUT that will not cook nearly enough, and I'd have no room to bring it home, so I am looking for a rental.

Anyone out that way know where I can or should go??

2. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
  3. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Dang I didn't know you could rent a smoker. I'm going to check & see if that's something that's available around here. We have a Christmas party here for about 400 people every year. There are 6 of us in the neighborhood who have smokers. We each smoke 4 - 6 butts. It would be fun to get a big rig & all get together & put them all on at once.

4. jojo22

jojo22 Smoke Blower

5. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  6. jojo22

jojo22 Smoke Blower

Yeah, I tried Yahoo, but thank you for the suggestion Captain Obvious!! I found a few "roasters" but no smokers, so my SECOND step was to come here and ask!! 

Have a great day!

Joe

7. smokeysooner

smokeysooner Fire Starter

This is my first facepalm post since I've been a member of this forum...

8. smokeysooner

smokeysooner Fire Starter

If it were me, I might look up caterers in the Kalamazoo area and ask them... they might lend you theirs for a fee or whatever.

Good luck!  And have fun with your dogs!  woof

jojo22 likes this.