Smoker Covers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

potatoc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
Durham, NC
I have the Smoky Mountain Series by Great Outdoors 3405GW. More importantly the box measures: 14x16x34. Looking for a cover so I can keep er looking good cause I have to start storing it outside. Let me know where is a good source to look? (walmart where I bought it a couple years ago has hardly any smoking stuff anymore)

Thanks, TJ

You should be able to find a cover at a Lowe's store if you have one around. I have also seen them at KMart priced reasonably.

Lowes had nothing for smokers in my area. No Kmarts around.... I checked out epod2000, they want like $27.00 for the cover. I am gonna keep searching, a bud of mine said he found one for like $15.00

I swear I already posted this but I didn't see it
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif

Amazon turned up 2 covers for the GOSM http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_wl/102...rs+vinyl+cover

Right on Big-Fokker!! The one on there is designed for my unit. Thanks for the help....

Am I on your ignore list? The one from home depot (previous post) is designed for and sold by GOSM.

Didn't even see urs, must have had to much jerky and beer yesterday.. LOL Thanks, I'll head out there tomorrow and check it out.

No problem, just jerking your chain a little. I hate that my witty sarcasm doesn't translate very well over text forums. Sure takes a out of it :)

Yep, I grabbed the one from Amazon and she works like a champ! Gotta love Amazon. Maybe we need to have Jeff add those to the SMF store as to help the coverless out there? Will help to bring in the dough to further the cause...

i go the cheep way and get a heany duty 40 gal bag for $3, tie off one end and put it over the smoker (and half the deck)

you guys you can get heavy duty plastic for ground cover, just a few bucks to cover a GOSM smoker at any home depot or anywere else.
unless your rich and won the lotto buy the custem made leather fur cover for your GOSM,
icon_eek.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky