Smoker Catering Trailer For Sale - Fully Equipped, Includes Mixon Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeon

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 5, 2009
I have an enclosed catering trailer with smoker
The trailer includes
Steam Table
4 Burner stove
Hot holding cabinet
3 bay sink, not plumbed
Hot water heater, not installed
Prep table
Shelving
Ice chests (Multiple, extra large, I do not have a count)
Utensils
Folding tables
Steam table trays
Cooking sheets for the holding cabinet

The smoker is a Miron Mixon water smoker. I believe the model is a MMS-72CC. It has 4 racks in it (a custom modification) and feeds from the front (another custom mod)

This rig is ready to go after a good cleaning. I have operated in 4 counties in New York state with health department approval at every venue.

I would like to get $25,000 for the package, but I am open to offers. Divorce forces the sale.

More photos are located here:

I can be reached at 845-674-0642 text or voice, or email at [email protected]

Edited to add. The trailer is located in the area of Kingston, New York.

Attachments

• catering trailer 3.jpg
    catering trailer 3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 175
  • catering trailer 2.jpg
    catering trailer 2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 170
  • catering trailer 1.jpg
    catering trailer 1.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
That looks like one heck of a deal. Sorry for your problems. But that would make a fantastic base for a bbq trailer. Maybe you should fight for it and keep it.

Do you have a pic that shows how you serve from the trailer? Is there a reason the sink and water heater aren’t plumbed?

Do you have a pic that shows how you serve from the trailer? Is there a reason the sink and water heater aren’t plumbed?
Sure. Service is at the back of the trailer but with 3 options. out the left side, out the right side or straight out the back. Frankly, I was too busy making money with this setup so I didn't have time to take it offline and finish it out. I've had $4,000 days in front of the right crowd. I mainly did event catering. In the serving from the side picture below, the people in line are my customers. In my location, the health department would give me a temporary vending permit with it set up this way. I always had a permit for every event which meant I was inspected at every event, and never failed an inspection.

Attachments

• serving from back.jpg
    serving from back.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 99
  • serving from side.png
    serving from side.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 100
Sorry to hear of the situation. Nice outfit.
Thank you. I grew into it and designed what I wanted after getting experience with the below picture.

Attachments

• vending no trailer.jpg
    vending no trailer.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 95
That looks like one heck of a deal. Sorry for your problems. But that would make a fantastic base for a bbq trailer. Maybe you should fight for it and keep it.

Thanks. It is a great trailer. It's a money making machine when I'm at a good event. With one person helping I've had $3,000 to $4,000 days.
At this point I'm done fighting. I am relocating from New York to the south and I'm not sure humid 100 + degree weather is a fun setting for BBQ catering. ;)

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky