Smoked Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Spritz them with Barton's vodka next time the flavor profile is out of this world...trust me!

JK! Wings look great I could go for a big plate!
Lol thanks. For some reason I get the impression you got drunk and spilled your vodka on some wings before lol

Reactions: SmokyMose
Wow Jake...you're tearing it up recently :emoji_laughing: Tons of really good looking stuff coming out of your kitchen...or off the patio. Nice looking platter of wings. I'd tear up a bunch of them without doubt.

Robert
Haha appreciate it robert. Bored to death so might as well do what i love. Everyone here is enjoying a good meal at the end of the day

Jake - those looked so good I had to try some out myself. Thanks for the inspiration - I pulled some wings out of the freezer this morning and seasoned them with lemon / pepper. Onto the smoker for a bit while I do a quality taste test on a few beers.

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky