Smoked Turkey Breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Tyler, that looks absolutely astonishing!! Seriously that is some of the absolute best looking turkey I've ever seen. Congrats on a much deserved carousel ride sir!!

Robert
Thank you Robert, you are too kind. It really was delicious yet simple. And thanks again for the congrats on the ride! It's an honor to be up there!
Looks great Tyler

I don't see them around here at any reasonable price , but now I think I will just grab one anyway.
Yours just make me want a big turkey and tomato sandwich

David
Thanks David! It's worth it I promise

Reactions: DRKsmoking
We eat quite a bit of smoked turkey at my house. For the price and effort to smoke, it's hard to beat.

Our local store sells pre brined breasts that I like to grab whenever the family is in the mood. It pairs well with most other sides and is always delicious and juicy. It is also very versatile. I've tried many different rubs and they have all come out very tasty.

It really is one of the simplest smokes out there, I highly recommend it if you have never tried it. Here's one from this past Sunday.

Seasoned with lots of pepper and granulated garlic (no salt necessary due to the pre brine):
View attachment 646211

After a few hours in the smoker:
View attachment 646212

View attachment 646213

Sliced and time to eat:
View attachment 646214

View attachment 646215

View attachment 646216

The plate:
View attachment 646217

Gobble, gobble, thanks for stopping by!

-Tyler
Absolutely fkin fantastic my friend thanks for sharing. I might try to find me a breast at safeway and do it on my 560.

well done.jpg

Reactions: CTXSmokeLover
Absolutely fkin fantastic my friend thanks for sharing. I might try to find me a breast at safeway and do it on my 560.

View attachment 646459
Thank you very much! I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
That's good stuff. Seeing all the positive comments explains why I can't find them when I got to the grocery!
Thanks! Well if you can't find the individual breasts you can always get the whole turkey and butcher yourself, works great either way

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky