• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Trout

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Oh boy!

I bet those are going to be delicious!

Al

tallbm

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 30, 2016
I bet they will be amazing, great job!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Those Look Great, Richard!!
---

Bet they were Tasty!!

I agree with you selection too---Grill the Smallest one & Smoke the Bigger ones!!!

Bear

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Looks good! Did you brine them before smoking.

Richie

emsemt

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 14, 2016
Looks good Richard. I went to Lake Amador last year around March. My son and I both caught our limit. Together I believe all the fish were around 26lbs.

richard cameron

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 14, 2016
I had some left over smoked trout that I served for dinner the other night.  Today my wife made some smoked trout dip.  She got the recipe off the internet.  When I got off of work, we had some smoked trout dip and crackers before dinner. 

tetonka

Joined Jun 1, 2017
Those trout look delicious! I caught 5 Brown trout from 13" - 20" last night, so I'm pumped to get smokin' today. The 20" is going to be great. I'll be using apple chips. Hope they turn out as good as yours look! Keep on Smokin"          Tetonka    SKOL!  VIKINGS!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.