Smoked Sausage (1st time Grilled in Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Smoked Sausage (1st time Grilled in Ninja)

This will be my first shot at making My Favorite Hillshire Farm All Beef Smoked Sausage, in the Grill of My Ninja.

After this, sometime soon, I’ll be trying them with the Air Fryer in the Ninja.
That will confirm which way we like them best.

So I put the Grill insert in, oiled it, set it at “Grill”, on “HI”, and for 20 minutes.
Then when it said “ADD FOOD” I added the 6 Sausages.
Then I flipped them at 3 minutes, and then 3 minutes again.
Those 6 minutes made them all above 170° internal Temp.
Then for My first Night’s Supper, I just used some of Mrs Bear’s BBQ Sauce.

Then to the second Night’s Pair, I added some Frank’s Hot Sauce & a Pickled Red Beet Egg.

Boy I love these Smoked Sausages!!

Bear

One Pack of 6 All Beef Smoked Sausages:
IMG_6816.jpeg

Some of Mrs Bear's BBQ Sauce on the first 2:
IMG_6817.jpeg

Sausages loaded onto the Grill, when it said "ADD FOOD" :
IMG_6818.jpeg

All Done, over 170°, and just beginning to crack:
IMG_6819.jpeg

First night's Supper for the Bear:
IMG_6820.jpeg

Getting rolls ready for next night---I put the Frank's on first so I can see the coverage easily:
IMG_6821.jpeg

Then Mrs Bear's BBQ Sauce & the Sausages:
IMG_6822.jpeg

Bear's second night's Sammies, with a Pickled Red Beet Egg on the side:
IMG_6823.jpeg

John Looks good I haven't had store bought Kielbasa in years. That pickled egg looks tempting
Richie

Mmmmmm I could go for one right now
Well Done !!

p9ImcEv.jpg
Bear, I don't even know how to turn on an air fryer or Ninja or Insta Pot for that matter.... but I recently got an email from the makers of GrillGrates, the aluminum searing panel. I think it was a Mothers Day promotion. Anyways, they now make versions for all kinds of indoor counter top cookers. The deal is the rails are designed specifically to conduct heat and there is a flat side for things like fish or french fries. On a charcoal grill, they get hotter than the cooking grate. Here is some info.

Reactions: smokin peachey
That looks great Bear, Like! I have to get off my butt and make some Kielbasa, all I've been making the last couple of years is Italian sausage. RAY

Looks great John. I could go for those right now. That Ninja works great on everything! Hoping I have behaved good enough to be getting one this Summer.

You got it going on Bear, that's for sure. Hillshire was my go-to sausage before the good folks here got me making my own. It's some tasty stuff but I'd LOVE to get hands on some of those beet eggs. Man oh man do those look good!!

Robert

Looks tasty to me!! I could also go form some pickled eggs!

Thank You Sir!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

John Looks good I haven't had store bought Kielbasa in years. That pickled egg looks tempting
Richie

Thank You Brother Richie!!!
Yeah, I wish I could still make my own too, but these are really good.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear! The Ninja grill looks like it cooked up those sausages perfectly. I’ll have 3 please.

Mmmmmm I could go for one right now
Well Done !!

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks great Bear, Like! I have to get off my butt and make some Kielbasa, all I've been making the last couple of years is Italian sausage. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Wish I could do either one.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

looks great. That Ninja does good things and like how you throw a "bear twist" on it. Now the eggs look interesting.....i've never had a pickles egg.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky