Smoked Roast Beef and Turkey Breast w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Everything looks amazing. How do you like the char-hickory pellets? I've seen those before and have wondered how the flavor is.

I really like the char-hickory pellets. I would grab a bag the next time you are at the store. I think they have better flavor than just straight hickory.

That looks awesome john! On both beef and turkey. Need to do more turkey myself the wife really likes it as something different, and she really liked the bun idea with the romaine. That French dip looked great as well. What do you use for aujus? Homemade or store bought? I don't care much for any store bought but sometimes miss the goal on homemade

Ryan

Thanks Ryan! Every time I make my wife a sandwich she picks all the bread off anyways so figured this would be easier and healthier! This was store bought au jus. Normally I would make my own. Its not difficult but I was running short on time and had a packet in my pantry so just heated it up.

I’ll echo everyone else, this all looks great! I haven’t seen those turkey breasts around but looks like I need to look around more.

Thanks Jcap! If I remember correctly they are frozen butterball turkey breast roasts. They all run about 3 pounds. Check the freezer section at the grocery store. They are hard to come by certain times of the year around here!

Damn John all that looks pretty fine from here...love the thin sliced beef. And I also have a turkey breast roast in the freezer that needs to be done soon.

As soon as I can get rid of all the freakin' contractors....:emoji_angry:

Big Like

John

Thanks John! Fire the smoker up and offer the contractors some meat if they hurry up and get the job done correctly! Or better yet I would sit in the chair with a cold beer and watch them all day. They hate when homeowners micro-manage them. :emoji_laughing:

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky