Smoked Prime Rib (Double Birthday Dinner)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
very nice bear .. of coarse you always do it nice ... I take bad pics of my cooks cause I get about half drunk at the end ... point to you ...:cool:

Thank You Griz!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That is an absolutely great looking smoke and plate. I like the simplicity of it. Going to have to try and find some of that dust. Need to try some of that. Point

Thank You AB !!
And Thanks for the Like too.

Bear

Well John, you did it again!!
First off, happy bday to the ladies.
As usual, you've put out a perfect meal of prime rib--a little underdone for me, but that's just me. I know you say it's the best, everytime, but they always look even better than the last one.
POINT
Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And For the "Like".

Bear

Perfect doneness! Check out the colour on that PR! DEF a like from me

Thanks A Bunch Nate!!
And Thanks for the "Like".

Bear

Very nice bear. Good recipe description, nice photos and an excellent result!! Kudos and points for you sir !!

Thank You!!
And for the "Like".

Bear

Happy Birthday to the ladies. For sure another great meal by the Bear.

Still trying to get use to this new format I do not like it though.

Warren

Thank You Warren!
Yeah It's tough for old guys like me to get used to. I think I'm missing more great Posts than I did on the old forum.

Bear

Beautiful beef, Bear! I have a birthday coming up...

Actually, I am going to be doing a prime rib in a couple of weeks. A buddy is getting married at our place. I am doomed. My friend and his lovely bride like their beef rare. She Who Must Be Obeyed doesn't. I will be doing the beef the way the couple like it and will take the beating. I will make her something else just to survive.

Beautiful beef, Bear! I have a birthday coming up...

Actually, I am going to be doing a prime rib in a couple of weeks. A buddy is getting married at our place. I am doomed. My friend and his lovely bride like their beef rare. She Who Must Be Obeyed doesn't. I will be doing the beef the way the couple like it and will take the beating. I will make her something else just to survive.

Thank You Disco!!
You could jack the heat up to 250° instead of 220°, and give the "end Slices" to those who like it more done.

Bear

Yet another fantastic looking plate!! Wish I could get in on the invite list, I'll even bring enough wine for the whole night!!

Points!

Thank You Sauced!!

Bear

Looks Great Bear... Im pretty sure I smelled the smoke up here in Lehighton. As a matter of fact the other night you should have smelled some in Macungie when I threw my sausage in the smoker the other night. I love me some smoked PM.

Jim

Looks Great Bear... Im pretty sure I smelled the smoke up here in Lehighton. As a matter of fact the other night you should have smelled some in Macungie when I threw my sausage in the smoker the other night. I love me some smoked PM.

Jim

Thanks Jim!!!
I was wondering where that Great Sausage Aroma was coming from!!

Bear

Bear tell Momma Bear Happy Belated Birthday
Sorry for being late that was my road trip,I wasn't having much luck with my laptop
Richie
Likes the way that came out

When you wrap with plastic wrap, is it wrapped tight or do you just cover the pan? If tight, do you lose your sauce or rub when unwrapping?

Bear tell Momma Bear Happy Belated Birthday
Sorry for being late that was my road trip,I wasn't having much luck with my laptop
Richie
Likes the way that came out

Thanks Richie!!
Sorry it took so long to see your comment, but this new platform is still strange to me.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

When you wrap with plastic wrap, is it wrapped tight or do you just cover the pan? If tight, do you lose your sauce or rub when unwrapping?

Loose:
Sometimes I don't even cover it, but I usually just throw some Saran Wrap over it to keep anything above it from falling on it. Nothing seems to stick to the cover, so nothing is lost.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: matth2os
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky