Smoked Prime Rib (47th Anniversary Dinner)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks awesome, Prime Rib is a "must do" for me and I will follow your your post to the letter.Happy anniversary to you and the Mrs., 47 is something to be proud of.

Darrell

P.S. thinking about it, iv'e got 34 years if you count all three.  
icon_razz.gif

Congrats on the 47 years, Awesome Prime Rib, I just picked up a choice PR at 6.99 for the big day.
Thank You Cattie!!

Bear

Wow! 47 years and I thought I was doing good at 22 years. Congratulations on the anniversary.

The PR looks delicious.
Thank You!!

Hang in there---You'll get there!

Bear

Last edited:
Sorry to be so late here Bear... But WOW ! Ya knocked that smoke outta the park there buddy... Very nice job ! Thumbs Up

Congrats to Mrs. Bear & yourself on 47 years... Wow, that's just awesome !

:points1:

Congratulations on the 47th Anniversary. My wife has been wanting to try a prime rib at home, in the oven. I've never thought about doing one on the smoker, but will definitely be giving this a try after seeing your post. Thanks for the inspiration, in both the meat and marriage.
Thank You, Medic!!

Once you try a Smoked Prime Rib, you won't want to go back.

They are one of the easiest things to smoke, with the greatest reward.

Bear

Looks awesome, Prime Rib is a "must do" for me and I will follow your your post to the letter.Happy anniversary to you and the Mrs., 47 is something to be proud of.

Darrell

P.S. thinking about it, iv'e got 34 years if you count all three.  
icon_razz.gif
Double Thanks, Darrell !!

Bear

bear..... cant find the THICK Worcestershire, here in metro Detroit...tried all the grocery chains.....do you get it on line? is there a way to thicken the original till i get the thick stuff? used regular on my last rib, but the thick stuffs looks better

bear..... cant find the THICK Worcestershire, here in metro Detroit...tried all the grocery chains.....do you get it on line? is there a way to thicken the original till i get the thick stuff? used regular on my last rib, but the thick stuffs looks better
They changed the name----Now you gotta look for "Lea & Perrins Bold Steak Sauce"----Same stuff different name.

Meanwhile---Maybe you could add a little Corn Starch to the Original to thicken it, but that's above my pay grade if that would work.

Bear

Congrats on both the 47 years and that awesome looking prime rib. I'm not confident enough yet in my smoking ability to try one but the day is definetly coming! Thumbs Up

Congrats on both the 47 years and that awesome looking prime rib. I'm not confident enough yet in my smoking ability to try one but the day is definetly coming!
icon14.gif
Thank You !!

Smoking a Prime Rib the way I do them is one of the easiest things to smoke with the greatest reward.

You won't believe how easy it was.

Bear
Sorry to be so late here Bear... But WOW ! Ya knocked that smoke outta the park there buddy... Very nice job !
icon14.gif

Congrats to Mrs. Bear & yourself on 47 years... Wow, that's just awesome !

points1.png
Thank You Much, Justin!!

And Thanks for the Points.

Bear

Bear, I just saw this post, so belated anniversary wishes to you and Mrs. Bear. That is one awesome smoke and the sliced shot has me drooling !
points.gif

Bear, I just saw this post, so belated anniversary wishes to you and Mrs. Bear. That is one awesome smoke and the sliced shot has me drooling !
points.gif
Thank You Very Much, CM !!!

And for the Points!

Bear

Had to look twice to make sure that Bearcarver hadn't been SMOKING on his MES for 47 years!  
439.gif

Still great to see perfection on a plate, from one of the true authorities, and an icon, we rely on.

Beauty.

Had to look twice to make sure that Bearcarver hadn't been SMOKING on his MES for 47 years!  
439.gif

Still great to see perfection on a plate, from one of the true authorities, and an icon, we rely on.

Beauty.
Thank You for those kind words, Frosty!!
icon_redface.gif

I Appreciate that.  I always loved these Smoked Prime Ribs---So does Mrs Bear.

Good to see you too!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky