Smoked Margarita Lime Chicken Galantine !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

I want to try this so bad now! Good job! Point for being creative.
Thanks!

I have an idea for an Italian version but I'm holding off on any real chicken smokes until I finish my quest for producing acceptable chicken skin in my electric smoker.  So far I think it is going to come down to bringing my electric smoker up to 325F for a period of time.  This is only going to be possible once I finish my mods that will replace the MES controller with a 3rd party controller. 

Anyhow, you should totally give this dish a shot it is amazing!

Color me impressed!

Very nice work!
Thanks!

I'm hoping to come up with some more posts soon on unique or different dishes BUT I'm kinda bogged down in doing MES smoker mods and such.

I plan to do some Jalapeno pork belly Bacon (LEM's seasoning) and some Salmon Lox this weekend.  I'll be sure to post about those smokes as well :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky