smoked mac'n'cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
icon_cool.gif

Yea we have made smoked Mac n Cheese a couple of times and we like the Heart-Ache-Mac personally. That has alot of home made bacon and enough cheese to choke a horse. I like some good extra sharp cheddar and then some gruyere also it taste so good and has a little tang to it too.

Reactions: niy-45
bc3f0742_2011-10-3013.12.12.jpg

I followed bpopovitz's recipe minus the 4 Ozs. mozzarella cheese....came out Great...actually the leftovers tased even better...I dont know why though? Started with uncoked elbows

3d782d1f_2011-10-3013.12.21.jpg

Used Chedder and Pepper Jack...gave it a nice little kick!

bd0cc4c1_2011-10-3015.09.34.jpg

Milk,elbos and cheese.  I would suggest adding one cup less then the recipe because myu results came out a little to soupy for my likeing. but I still liked it.

50849acb_2011-10-3017.23.58.jpg

MMM....MMM.....mmmm....damn GOOD!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky