Smoked Cream Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I make a rub with no salt at all . Turbinado and mesquite powder are the main flavors . It's good on the cream cheese .
My son just made a cheese cake dip and used Graham crakers .
I need to do some peach flavored for new years . Thanks for the ideas .
The bbq rub we make for pork has very low salt. My wife isn’t a fan. But brisket is all salt and pepper and a lot of both.

Reactions: chopsaw
That's some good looking cream cheese. I'm going to have to try that one of these days. Looks like I'm on the hunt for some peach rub.

Looks great! my wife was just telling me yesterday a friend of ours was smoking some cream cheese. I told her I had never heard of it but definitely will have to give it a try now. I’m with others that thought it would just be a melted mess. lol

Reactions: hillbillyrkstr
Everything looks Great, Scott!!!
And that Cream Cheese looks Crazy Good!!!
Doesn't melt @ 225° to 250°?? Must be some Philly Trick!! :emoji_wink:
Nice Job!
Great Post!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: bigfurmn
Nice job Scott,
Quite the presentation of yummy foods. Your thread is encouraging me to maybe smoke a couple blocks this week to bring on our new year's eve charter fishing trip to share.

Reactions: hillbillyrkstr
Everything looks Great, Scott!!!
And that Cream Cheese looks Crazy Good!!!
Doesn't melt @ 225° to 250°?? Must be some Philly Trick!! :emoji_wink:
Nice Job!
Great Post!
Like.

Bear
Thanks bear. It’s crazy it doesn’t melt! But it’s extremely good! I did some the next day for another party with the peach seasoning and a habanero/pineapple sauce on top and it was great!

scott

Reactions: 912smoker
Nice job Scott,
Quite the presentation of yummy foods. Your thread is encouraging me to maybe smoke a couple blocks this week to bring on our new year's eve charter fishing trip to share.
Yes I bet it would go over big for you! And it’s as simple as can be to make. Real easy and fast. Enjoy that fishing trip!

scott

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky