Smoked Cream Cheese?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very interesting. Have cold smoked before but as others figured I thought would be large mess at higher heat.

We don't usually have anything left for the fridge. But the 1 time that we did the smoke flavor was enhanced by the cooling process. I've done probably 10 packs in the last couple of weeks. The fam prefers the Meat Church DeezNiuts rub @ 250 for 45 mins them topped with pepper jelly for an additional 15. I was very sceptical to say the least ! Now they request it several times a week.

We don't usually have anything left for the fridge. But the 1 time that we did the smoke flavor was enhanced by the cooling process. I've done probably 10 packs in the last couple of weeks. The fam prefers the Meat Church DeezNiuts rub @ 250 for 45 mins them topped with pepper jelly for an additional 15. I was very sceptical to say the least ! Now they request it several times a week.
I think I will try this tomorrow. Only reason I was asking is I am going camping for a week and was wondering if I should make an extra and take it camping with us for morning bagels

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky