Smoked cream cheese with homemade cranberry jalapeño glaze.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Texas Cookin'

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 28, 2019
I sprinkled a block of cream cheese with a little seasoning salt and put it on the Traeger for about an hour on 180. Mixed fresh cranberries, fresh jalapeños, lime juice, sugar, and a dash of salt in a food processor for the topping. Doesn’t look like much but omg this is delish! The Smokey cream cheese and the sweet/tart/bite of the topping is a perfect mix!
2DB3E5AE-84DB-408E-A83E-63DE78501C22.jpeg

I think I will make a margarita out of the juice that has strained from this mixture!
1B6A8F48-3008-4FE0-A0D7-D3532B0B157D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: GaryHibbert
Looks good from here. Are you using it as a dip, spread or on as an app?

Point for sure
Chris

Looks good from here. Are you using it as a dip, spread or on as an app?

Point for sure
Chris
Using it as a dip tonight! Wheat thins go well with it. I bet you could use it in the other ways as well though! Thanks for the like!

The marg! Definitely has the jalapeño bite!
EB37335B-EC85-40EC-8874-39EE5AB6B6C5.jpeg

Looks great . I was going to do a block tonight , but didn't get to it .
Your topping sounds great .

That looks killer. I love cranberries. Mind sharing the details of this recipe?

That looks killer. I love cranberries. Mind sharing the details of this recipe?
No problem.
12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
3 jalapeños de seeded
Juice from 1 lime
Half cup of sugar
Sprinkle of salt

All went into ninja food processor then into the strainer so I could save the juice for a margarita.

Reactions: mr_whipple
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky