smoked corn, twice smoked potato, and cornish hens

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hooked on smokin

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 20, 2007
DFW
My cornish hen brine recipe is in the poultry section, i just wanted to add a picture of all 3 smokin. the twice smoked potato was difficult but the results looked damn good. i did not really like the twice smoked but my wife loved them, unless she was just being nice, next time i will just try smoked potato, then load it afterwards.

thank you sir. since your in the dfw area. if you know anyone who wants a free char-grill horizontal smoker with side fire box let me know. the fire box has rust but should clean up. i need to get rid of it since i got a new one.

its the cheepo 150 dollar jobie you see everywhere but mine is the 0 dollar jobbie you only see in my back yard.

GO FISH,

I got the beer trait from MSMITH, although he drinks that water stuff. So for now, his food may turn out better, but my beer taste better.

Boy haven't you taught your father-in-law what good beer tastes like yet?

Can't say to much my boy drinks that nasty hard lemonade crap. Best I can do it to get him to have a beer is to drink a Corona but it still has fruit in it!

Boy haven't you taught your father-in-law what good beer tastes like yet?

Can't say to much my boy drinks that nasty hard lemonade crap. Best I can do it to get him to have a beer is to drink a Corona but it still has fruit in it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky