Smoked Corn on the Cob

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i never read the link, but heres hows i do it

i soak whole cobs of corn in some cold water

i have my smoker at a higher temp, 300+ and keep rotating them until outside skin is almost black... the natural sweetness stays inside,

Last year at the NJ State Q champs, some guy was selling corn on the cob out of a big roaster that looks like some of the commercial chicken/rib smokers. It was excellent, he pulled the husks back, whacked it with some butter and you just walked around eating it like that! Caveman food. Oooh..A new caveman commercial, like Geico....So easy, a caveman could eat it!
icon_wink.gif
Like turkey legs at Disney!

i just about bought two corn roasters last year... one LP powered and the other was wood/charcoal fired...

and you dont want to know about those turkey legs..lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky