Smoked Chuckie & Smoked Bacon Mac and Cheese Dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice poor man's brisket john. Looks perfect
Thanks for the compliment Jake!

That is one fine lookin plate John and a nice piece of work, big Like! RAY
Thanks for the like Ray, and kind words!

Looks great! Love cooking sides and all in the smoker.
Jim
Thank You for the like Jim, and as hot as it is here in AZ, it keeps the house cooler doing everything outside. :emoji_wink:

Magnificent display of culinary skill. You my friend have set the bar very high. Definitely have me intrigued and time to start planning for the weekend. Excellent food choices that compliment each other. The colors are phenomenal. Wow friend you really have my mouth watering. This one really has me thinking.
Thanks FB

Got some great looking bark on that chuckie! Looks really good!
Thank you for the like Brett, and nice comment!

jcam222 jcam222 Thanks for the like buddy, much appreciated.

Smokin' in AZ Smokin' in AZ It's not near as hot here in Mississippi as it is in AZ but i can totally understand not wanting to heat up the house. The humidity here can be miserable.
Yea they say it is a dry heat, so no problem. Baloney cause when it get 110+ it is unbelievable.

And I am very familiar with high humidity as I grew up in southwestern Ohio..... :emoji_scream:

Yea they say it is a dry heat, so no problem. Baloney cause when it get 110+ it is unbelievable.

And I am very familiar with high humidity as I grew up in southwestern Ohio..... :emoji_scream:

LOL----I was in Basic training in 1968, before they changed the rules to Drill Sgts weren't allowed to touch trainees.
And I was at Ft Bragg in June & July. They had different training regulations, even back then for various Ambient Temps. When it hit 105° a Chopper would fly over trailing a Red Flag, which meant we could remove our Fatigue Shirts, unblouse our boots, and sit in the shade. That was the first time I Appreciated Helicopters!!

Bear

Awesome cook John! Everything looks wonderful. Are you sure that's a smoke ring or did you leave it out in the sun for too long and sun burnt it? :emoji_laughing:

Nice job!
Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Yea they say it is a dry heat, so no problem. Baloney cause when it get 110+ it is unbelievable. And I am very familiar with high humidity as I grew up in southwestern Ohio..... :emoji_scream:

It's really not so bad once you get adjusted, we're "hot people" now. I guess you'll be pretty darned thrilled to be up in your mountain retreat John, where it'll be much cooler than todays forecast high of 116º here in beautiful Gilbert. It goes without saying that were it not for the pool it'd be far more akin to hell than heaven, but with ceiling fans on the patio all we have left to discuss is misters! RAY

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Nice work John .
Thanks for the like Rich, and nice comment.

Beautiful work John! Love that bark, and love Jeff's Texas Rub on all my Steaks. That Mac and Cheese is awesome! I've said it before, you've done it again! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the like Mike, yes I use his rub's a lot, like that I can make them myself and keep the sodium down.

Thats a meal fit for a king! I would scarf that down in a hurry! Ryder says extra mac-n-cheese pease! Excellent meal John!
Thanks for the like Travis, tell Ryder I will add extra for him next time around.... :emoji_wink:

John that bark has me ready to lick my screen!!! Very interested in the squash casserole. We have zucchini and yellow squash to use up. Wife and I both would love that.
Thanks Jeff, here is a link to the recipe. You know I am not much of a veggie guy but this was pretty good.

That's a great looking plate up John. Nice looking smoke ring you got there.
Thanks for the like Jack! And the compliment....

Very good looking chuckie. Also love the smoked Mac and cheese. Question for you. Do you not eat pork or do you just like turkey bacon better?
Thanks for the like Cowboy, and Sue and I are on a low sodium diet (due to high blood pressure) so we do the turkey bacon mostly, but do indulge in the pork variety every once in a blue moon. I prefer the pork to be honest.

That is a awesome meal.
Thank you Farmer, much appreciated.

Great looking plate of food John, you got a nice smoke ring on that chuck, that mac and cheese looks like a meal all by itself!
Thank you Joe, been too long since the last smoked mac and cheese, glad there was leftovers....:emoji_laughing:

You are an amazing cook. True inspiration to all.
Thank you Peachy, I am not that good really, I just take good pictures.....:emoji_sunglasses:

John

AZ This looks really nice. I really like the looks of that Mac and Cheese.
Thank you Brian, appreciate it!

Awesome. I never tried slicing up the chuck before so now I need to do that. The Mac and cheese looks killer!
Thank you for the like JCAP, pulled the first couple but we found that we like it sliced better. And that Mac and cheese was as good as it looked.

Awesome looking meal!
Great bark on the chuckle!
Al
Thank you for the like Al, I was pretty proud of the bark - came out real good.

Looks great John! Nice smoke ring on that chuck. Mac and cheese aint to shabby either! Ill take two plates please.
Thanks for the like John, between the bark and the smoke ring it turned out perfect. Sorry no leftovers.... :emoji_disappointed:

Looks Great, John!!
Nice Plate!!
Like.

Bear
Thank you for the like Bear, and the compliment!

kruizer kruizer , kilo charlie kilo charlie , Johnny Ray Johnny Ray thanks for the likes!

John

Awesome cook John! Everything looks wonderful. Are you sure that's a smoke ring or did you leave it out in the sun for too long and sun burnt it? :emoji_laughing:

Nice job!
Ryan
Thank you for the like Ryan, and yes the darn thing got sunburned....very funny BTW.

Great looking meal!!

How much to ship a pan of that Mac to Wisconsin? :emoji_wink:
Thanks for the like remsp10, and I would sent it FOC if it weren't all gone already. :emoji_laughing:
Thats a Great looking meal there John.
Thanks for the like Jim, and the kind words.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky