Smoked Beef Stroganoff w/ Pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
NICELY DONE!!! I can vouch for any smoked veggies, 'shrooms, etc...and to have that with cubed smoked beef in this dish had to be tasty.

BTW, the camera operator did a fine job documenting the process. And her being interested in the smoker operation/process is AWESOME!!! You're right about having those life skills before leaving the nest...it makes their first few months of life on their own so much more enjoyable.

Enjoyed the read...not as much as you enjoyed your dinner, I'm sure...LOL!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Eric

Stroganoff is hands down one of my favorite dishes but I never thought to smoke the meat, onions and mushrooms before hand.  Looks outstanding and something that I will have to try very, very soon.  Well done!

NICELY DONE!!! I can vouch for any smoked veggies, 'shrooms, etc...and to have that with cubed smoked beef in this dish had to be tasty.

BTW, the camera operator did a fine job documenting the process. And her being interested in the smoker operation/process is AWESOME!!! You're right about having those life skills before leaving the nest...it makes their first few months of life on their own so much more enjoyable.

Enjoyed the read...not as much as you enjoyed your dinner, I'm sure...LOL!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Eric

Thank you. We had a great time. She has gotten to the age where it is not cool to hang out with Dad, so what little time I get, I try to make it about her and sneak a little life learning in. Our next planned adventure is to make a mini for my dad for Christmas. She was mad I made my jumbo mini without her.

Stroganoff is hands down one of my favorite dishes but I never thought to smoke the meat, onions and mushrooms before hand.  Looks outstanding and something that I will have to try very, very soon.  Well done!

Thank you.
I really enjoy that type of food, ya know just simple with lots of soul to it. We do a lot of stews and soups this time of year.

WOW!

I am totally impressed! Very nicely done, spoken by someone with Russian origins :) :) :)

Ed

Thank you.
I know some food traditionalist grandma is rolling in her grave, but it was very good. For me a nice twist on a very traditional dish.

I make stroganoff at work and we will serve it with spatzel or gnocchi. I know cross cultural, but I like them both.

Great looking meal you and your daughter created jarjarchef.  What temp was your smoker running for the cubed beef and veg . mshrm smoke?  I've thought of trying that with cubed beef for chilli.  Thanks.

Great looking meal you and your daughter created jarjarchef.  What temp was your smoker running for the cubed beef and veg . mshrm smoke?  I've thought of trying that with cubed beef for chilli.  Thanks.
Thank You. I think it was around 250.

thumb1.gif

Wow  J J S   that's fantastic  everything made fresh, I know I would like that, Anything smoked has to be better

Good Job

Gary

Wow  J J S   that's fantastic  everything made fresh, I know I would like that, Anything smoked has to be better

Good Job

Gary

Thank you.

It has been a very crazy week. I found the container I had made for my daughter to take with her. It was even better after a week.

Looks awesome, my family has NEVER tasted stoganoff. I'm inspired. Never knew there was pickles in there. 
BTW, your daughter took really nice pics!

I am late to the party but it looks GREAT! Your shutter bug did a fine job as well.
Happy smoken.
David

Thank you.
Yes she did an awesome job!

ditto!  nice job!

Thank you.

Looks awesome, my family has NEVER tasted stoganoff. I'm inspired. Never knew there was pickles in there. 

BTW, your daughter took really nice pics!

Thank you.

The way I was tought in culinary school it had gerkins in it. I started to make it with kosher pickles and the family likes it better than gerkins.

On behalf of Cassie. Thank you.

I am trying to get as many positive father daughter moments as can, when I can. It is very hard now days with teenagers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky