Smoke What You Like, Drink What You Love, & Celebrate Life!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Seacoast of New Hampshire

Well nothing could be finer, than some happy and upbeat “Winer” Chick, in the morning, right?

Happy Thursday to all, and thus Good Morning To You!

Now keep in mind, kindly, that I do start my day at 3.a.m.; and thus by 8 or 9 it feels like midnight, and I’m consuming my main meal – a Mediterranean style ENORMOUS grand feast on most days – complete with wine.

That being said, if schedules dictate that I must drive out, or meander to various meetings later on, then I of course wait on that said luscious libation, and simply move my food & food doings until the early part of the afternoon.

And while that has me going to bed before most pre-school aged children in this world do retire; I like my system and rhythm, and just precisely the way that it is.

Therefore I encourage each smoker, to do what serves THEM well, when it comes to how they eat and what they drink!

Today's lunch was a little bit of a break from my normal Grecian fare fun; in that I smoked a slab of silverbrite salmon, and then roasted veggies in the oven, and donned it all with enough chopped raw garlic to make my neighbors up and move, (or maybe I will if they don't), and enough olive oil to meet my "Daily Oil Quota" (as a damn near crisis, and like the OPEC boys of '73, can start in this house if I do not have enough vast OIL and all over my precious food - that's tons and tons) and all was well.

It seems however, that some folk are still afraid to join the wine group, for fear that people won't welcome those who don't drink some top shelf crop of vino.

My meal today mind you, was paired with "house wine."

"Principessa Gavia," which is white wine from Italy, and which goes on sale in my local liquor store, is something I was raised on and exposed to, which I also serve at parties that I host, as one option, (and everyone loves it), and so while I can hold court with all the pricy drinkers, if need be, and DO fancy a couple of very special things; I daily drink something that's pretty "normal," and want each person to indeed come be themselves in this fun group!

And so, please do come join the clutch, and share whatever smoked & wine fun such, that you do wish!

Meanwhile, I certainly raise MY dear glass to you!

Cheers and warm wishes, Leah

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky