Smoke Tube Question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Amazen tubes are by far the best quality. The knockoffs just don't last.

I've been burning nothing but dust in my tubes for several years. A blender and bag of quality pellets and you'll have all the dust you want in moments.

Everyone has their own opinion about which is best. I paid $12 for a tube. I got silicone brush, two hooks and a cleaning brush. Seriously, how bad could it be? There is no best. This will probably last me forever. And it it doesn't, who cares. It's $12?!

Everyone has their own opinion about which is best. I paid $12 for a tube. I got silicone brush, two hooks and a cleaning brush. Seriously, how bad could it be? There is no best. This will probably last me forever. And it it doesn't, who cares. It's $12?!
Easy. You asked and I replied.

On that note have a fine day and I'll not be replying to any threads you start moving forward.

The tube I bought is square, so it won't roll. If the amome is too much, I'll place some aluminum foul in the bottom and fill half way

I give up---This is all I could find:

Alternative searches for amome:​

Reactions: Daba's BBQ
You might want to take your own advice. Like I said you asked and I replied and you didn't like what I had to say,too bad.
Hey, it was eally was in no way meant to be a shot or disrespectful. If it is no consolation, I do apologize

Good morning Al.

PS I feel I should pay you for all of the advice you've given me since I joined this forum. You truly are a great resource.
dude if I paid Al and others for all the advice I’ve received over the last 3 hrs I couldn’t afford to buy meat or “cooking toys” (as my wife calls them). They have steered me in so many right directions and taken my cooking game to new levels!
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky