Smoke hollow electric smoker heating element

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

higgeze

Original poster
Jul 6, 2020
I have a smoke hollow electric smoker, model number ES3018M. I need a new heating element. I went directly to smoke hollow, no answer, just a recording. I went to the main website and sent all my info and have never received anything back. I'm not sure if the universal ones will work that you can get from Amazon. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20200625_170219.jpg
    20200625_170219.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 20200626_112222.jpg
    20200626_112222.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 20200626_111820.jpg
    20200626_111820.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 138
You should be able to get a universal 800 or 1200 W element.

It may take a bit of engineering to fit this into your unit but this will work.

If you are replacing the element, you may also consider replacing the temperature control with a PID system.

Thanks,

JC

If you are replacing the element, you may also consider replacing the temperature control with a PID system.

Thanks,

JC
Thanks so much!

BenHorn Replacement Electric Smoker and Grill Heating Element For Masterbuilt 40" Electric Digital Control Smoker 1200 Watts Higher Heat
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
"
'

I wanted to buy one, but this unit has been unavailable for several months.
Gary

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

I have a smoke hollow electric smoker, model number ES3018M. I need a new heating element. I went directly to smoke hollow, no answer, just a recording. I went to the main website and sent all my info and have never received anything back. I'm not sure if the universal ones will work that you can get from Amazon. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You can also get a generic heating element from aliexpress.com

You will likely need to contact the mfg and have voltage, wattage, and physical size parameters but I am very certain you can find one here. I may be able help if you if you wish.

JC :emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky