Smoke Hollow 40" Smoke-Tronix Electric Smoker - First Impressions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was looking at the one with the cabinet, but it was pretty spendy and only at BPS. TSC still has the black or stainless for $299 without a stand. I've used mine twice so far and am really enjoying it.
You were the one that posted about that on Dec 2.. so you got it and used it already.. What did you cook? Did it work good?

Just saw that BPS has the Smoke Hollow Smoke Tronix 40" Digital Electric Smoker with Bluetooth for $369.97 (through 01/28/18). This includes the digital control AND stand (2 cabinets below smoker).

Is this a proven/suitable quality/reliable smoker for a beginner/journeyman smoker or it the jury still out?

I've never smoked but want to learn! Purchased a Big Chief last year and want to try some fish for my first run of smoking. Eventually want to smoke meats, cheeses in addition to fish.
Thanks!

Just saw that BPS has the Smoke Hollow Smoke Tronix 40" Digital Electric Smoker with Bluetooth for $369.97 (through 01/28/18). This includes the digital control AND stand (2 cabinets below smoker).

Is this a proven/suitable quality/reliable smoker for a beginner/journeyman smoker or it the jury still out?

I've never smoked but want to learn! Purchased a Big Chief last year and want to try some fish for my first run of smoking. Eventually want to smoke meats, cheeses in addition to fish.
Thanks!

In my opinion i think the smoke tronix is a great smoker. I have a hand full of smokes under my belt now and am quite impressed. Like any smoker at this price point, they are going to have some pros and cons. I have owned 2 MES units over the years, and so far i like the smoke tronix better.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky