Smoke generator

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bacon_crazy510

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 17, 2018
St Charles, MO
Merry Christmas all!

As a 50th birthday gift my wife bought me the Sausage Maker's red (black!) roof smoker. I'm still waiting for delivery, but I'm already planning my smokes.

I was thinking about a cold smoke generator, instead of using the dish that comes with it.

Do any of you have a recommendation for a cold smoke generator? Cost isn't a consideration, for what's its worth.

Thanks in advance!

19-1009-3.jpg

Reactions: Steve H and TNJAKE
Reactions: bacon_crazy510
I haven't gotten my red roof smoker yet either, they told me I should have it by Christmas. I ordered the smoke pistol from TSM to go with it. Can't tell you anything about it, sorry. Just something else for you to look at.

I haven't gotten my red roof smoker yet either, they told me I should have it by Christmas. I ordered the smoke pistol from TSM to go with it. Can't tell you anything about it, sorry. Just something else for you to look at.
I looked at their smoke pistol. I was deterred by the wood "cartridges", and the 4 hour smoke time.

I’ve got both the Bella (on my MES 30) and the Smoke Daddy Magnum on my Sausage Maker Country Style (same model you have). The Magnum has better capacity and does way better with charcoal and wood chunks instead of pellets.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky