Smoke Generator (for smoke house)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fishwrestler

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 4, 2010
Loomis,CA
OK,
I have talked with POPS and worked on plans for a smokehouse similar to his. But I think plans are changing. We are in the middle of a huge back yard remodel and a 20-25 yard concrete pour next month. Once that is complete the wife has given me the green light on a real smoke house probably 4' x 4' by 8 feet high. I think it will be propane fired. But I want a good source for smoke when I cold smoke. I pull in the yard today and look across the street and the neighbor has some pool filter parts for sale in his front yard. I go over and find a stainless steel filter and ask what he wants for it. He replies $50. I say sold. Here is my smoke generator for my future smokehouse. sure hope it works.

9f4befe2_IMG_0322.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you are in luck with that find for sure

I bet that will be a great smoke generator

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky