Smart dog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

garyt

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 6, 2007
Comments moved to 2nd thread by Dutch

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter just got a cat, over my protests, I have a black lab that is getting on in years, the cat pesters my lab. Daughter is getting ready to leave for work and I ask where is the cat. We have no Idea how it happened but we are the only people in the house. Once again we don't know how it happened but you cant make this stuff up. either the basket fell or I don't give the lab enough credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Good doggy! That dog has the same "who me?" look mine gets when I catch him sleeping on my pillow! LOL

Gary, I combined your first 2 threads. 

I wonder how long that pup had been planning his revenge.  Give him a doggy treat and a good long scratch behind the ears for me.

Poor little kitty!

Being picked on by a big old Black Lab, and a bunch of mean old smokers!
wink.gif

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky