Small Chuck Eye Steak & half-pound Chuck Burger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Retired Spook

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jun 28, 2022
Not the best photo I ever took but the pile of post oak a friend cut and delivered to me a few days ago was burning a hole in my taste buds so I had to cook something... Hot & fast just gives beef a taste I cannot explain - I love it. I was going to take a nice plate photo but the aroma took over and I just ate everything. Best taste on Earth in my humble opinion. Best cooking wood I have had in 10-years - standing dead post oak - and I still have more to stack! Can't wait to smoke a brisket with it but the weather is still too hot for me to do that. Soon...

Hot & Fast.JPG

Looks great Spook and sometimes a.plated shot is empty 😅.

Keith
Thanks 912! The steak and the burger tasted great and I just woke up from the food coma about 30-minutes ago!

I actually was thinking about a photo of the empty plate! :emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky