1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Slicer Brand/Model ?

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by motocrash, Apr 30, 2018.

1. motocrash

motocrash Master of the Pit

This is being offered somewhat locally for $200.00
    Any/all input would be appreciated.
    [​IMG]

Bill

2. gmc2003

gmc2003 Master of the Pit

I'm not seeing any images.

Sorry Moto

Chris

3. pc farmer

pc farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Somethings going on. I can see the pic but I have a thread where I posted pics and no one can see them.

4. chopsaw

chopsaw Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Hobart model 410 ? Maybe ,,,

5. motocrash

6. chopsaw

I can see it . I searched for a similar picture and found a Hobart model 410 seems to look like it .

7. Rings Я Us

Rings Я Us Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

IMG_20180430_133237.png Someone over time cleaned it so much that the Hobart lettering came completely off . As you can see by the link I left to another slicer like in your pic.

8. motocrash

Strange,I did the same on google and apparently the source pic is titled machine.It brought up milling machines,lathes etc?
    Thanks chopsaw,I'll search Hobart 410.
    Well it was clean at one time :D
    It looks like the fence is bent -top left close to blade.might be insignificant since it's up so high.

Bill

9. Rings Я Us

Rings Я Us Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Haha.. an 80 year old slicer.

10. motocrash

11. chopsaw

I start searches like that on e bay , because of several pics at once . Then I do a google search for what I think it is .