Sirloin roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbnice1

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 22, 2017
Well had a small one in the deep freeze. Turned out really really good. I didnt take progression pics. sorry. Will try to remember next time.

Rubbed down, then smoked for 3 hours at 190f. Then Vac-sealed and sous-vide for 25 hours at 132. It then went in the fridge overnight and sliced. After slicing added the juices with a little beef broth to a new bad and it went back in the sous-vide for a couple hours to warm back up. Turned out very good. Will do any of my rump or siloins like this from now on. Going to make some sammies tonight!

IMG_4234.jpg

Reactions: pc farmer
Will do any of my rump or sirloins like this from now on.
Include sirloin tip in your roster. A good cut for Sous Vide as it is actually from the rump family, but because it touches the lower sirloin, the spin master marketers altered the name.

Last edited:
Sorry didnt realize I had not put what type of roast this was. lol

This roast was a sirloin tip roast.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky