• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Simple brisket advice please

hdbrs

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 12, 2015

Just took it off the smoker, thermapen slid in very easily. Wrapped it in foil for an hr or so then gonna slice. I don't know if it's gonna be a magnificent success but it will be better than my utter failures previously when cooking brisket!

Last edited:

hdbrs

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 12, 2015
It won't stay good till 530ish in a cooler with foil and a towel will it. I would like to wait for the gf to get home. Or will it be OK reheated when she is ready to eat?

Last edited:

mowin

Master of the Pit
Joined May 30, 2015
It will stay hot for hrs if wrapped up in a few towles in in a cooler.

hdbrs

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 12, 2015
It was OK. The thicker part was better than the skinnier end. I could have probably trimmed some fat as it was pretty fatty yet. I've definitely improved from my last few attempts but I still got a ways to go before I can say I can smoke a good brisket. At least this one is eatable lol. Shredded most of it up, added some sauce.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.