Simple 3-2-1 Ribs tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lovethemeats

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 17, 2015
Michigan
Just going back to basic spices used before going into the smoker to begin its transformation into delicious food.
Nothing special on spices. Just pepper, onion/garlic powder and hickory pellets from lumber Jack's premium brand. Just on the last hour used my homemade bbq sauce.
Fried potatoes down with olive oil and
I can't believe it's fake a$$ butter!
Dinner was flavorful and delicious.
20200403_192338.jpg
20200403_192852.jpg
20200403_192947.jpg

20200403_193634.jpg

I've never had an issue with the 3-2-1 method, always came out great. I've also tried the 2-2-1 as well. It comes down to your preference in the end.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Nice looking ribs. I too have went back to simple rubs, trying to let the meat shine. Hope they taste as good as they look.

Simply amazing. I just threw a rack on. Hope they come out as good as yours. Looks like a tasty meal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky