Shrimp Un-Wrapped in Bacon. (Bear’s New Easy way)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Shrimp Un-Wrapped in Bacon (Bear’s New Easy way)

OK—Here’s Bear again simplifying another Tasty Treat:
First I’ll give you my thoughts that will explain why I did this.
I love Shrimp, and I love Bacon, and I love them together.
However the only way I know of to cook a Shrimp wrapped in Bacon, is to overcook the Shrimp, while cooking the Bacon. Or you can Precook the Bacon, before you wrap the Shrimp.
Well that made me turn to the Method I did here. (Below)
So I cut all my Shrimp in Half, because I don’t want to shove a whole Shrimp in my mouth & not be able to enjoy the Great taste.
Then I cut a whole bunch of Bacon into little pieces, to go with my “Half-Shrimp” pieces.
Then I sautéed the Shrimp in a Pan, in butter, which is “By Far” my favorite way to cook Shrimp.
I also lined up all the Bacon Pieces in my Air Fryer Baking Pan, and put it in the #360 @ 380° until done to my liking.
Then I plated up, with a pile of Half-Shrimp on one side of my plate, and the short pieces of Bacon on the other side.
Then to enjoy, I just stab a piece of Bacon with My Fork, and then stick a Half-Shrimp on it, and that is my “Shrimp Wrapped in Bacon” Treat.
This was Awesome, and Will be done Many Times in My Future.

Thanks For Looking!

Bear

Removing the Tails from a Mess of Shrimp:
IMG_5886.jpeg

Cutting Shrimp in Half:
IMG_5887.jpeg

Filled My #360 Air Fryer Baking Pan with Small Pieces of Bacon:
IMG_5888.jpeg

Set #360 to 380°, and cook until they get to my Liking:
IMG_5889.jpeg

Won't be Much Longer. They'll go from here to some Paper Towels to drain the Bacon Fat:
IMG_5890.jpeg

Sautéed the Shrimp Halves in Butter (My Favorite way to make Shrimp):
IMG_5891.jpeg

Plate the Bacon & the Shrimp Halves, to be consumed one of each at a time, on a Fork: MMMMMmmmmm...........
IMG_5892.jpeg

Looks good Bear, can't go wrong with that combo no-matter how you do it.

Point for sure
Chris

Yeah, that's about as good as it gets. Those are some of my favorites. I made bacon wrapped shrimp 1 time, came out great, and I'll never do it again. Too much work. LOL. Now with your method, I may be able to enjoy this again. Thanks.

Bacon and Shrimp, just can't get much better than that.

Gary

Nice and easy.
FYI, my daughter makes appetizers with those two ingredients plus a pineapple chunk on a toothpick. They go fast.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Looks awesome and a lot less trouble then wrapping the shrimp with the bacon. Where's the Kelchner's cocktail sauce?

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
I only use the Cocktail Sauce with Cold Shrimp.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice! Another great easy meal. Bet some horseradish cocktail would go great with that!

Thank You John!!
LOL---I love "Easy".

Bear

Yeah, that's about as good as it gets. Those are some of my favorites. I made bacon wrapped shrimp 1 time, came out great, and I'll never do it again. Too much work. LOL. Now with your method, I may be able to enjoy this again. Thanks.

Thank You Mike!!
You'll Love it like this!!
So Easy.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky