Shrimp, Scallops, and Home Cut Fries. (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those fries look righteous John. Shrimp and scallops look good.

That Ninja is the best thing I bought for the kitchen in a long time thanks to John. It does everything very well. I use it daily. I thought I liked my old air fryer but this blows it away. I did not have room for it but bought a kitchen cart to put it on. Bed Bath and Beyond usually have 25% off coupons for signing up for email or text.

Exactly, I thought the "360" did Great stuff.
It made some good food, but this one works much better, and this one doesn't seem like it's gonna fall apart any second.

Bear

Exactly, I thought the "360" did Great stuff.
It made some good food, but this one works much better, and this one doesn't seem like it's gonna fall apart any second.

Bear
I been having a bad week and that bacon I smoked last Sunday still sitting there. Guess it OK. Hot smoked to 140. I just did dogs and shoe string fries. Those fries are so good in that Ninja!!!

Thats got " I ate to much " written all over it . Looks great .
My 360 gets used everyday . Starting to wonder how long it's got left .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup I liked my 360 too, but it left oil pools under it the day after each cook, the digital lights were off more than they were on, and it seemed to be made very flimsy, compared to this Ninja.

Bear

The mother of 3 of our granddaughters, our daughter, was born tomorrow the 25th, 30+ years ago. She has requested shrimp and scallops, so...

Thank You Charles!!
I have to eat my Scallops & Shrimp alone, ever since Bear Jr moved out.

Bear

Those bays scallops looks really good mated with the shrimp John. I could eat a pile of those.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
These Scallops were Odd. Too small to be Sea, but a bit large for Bay.
The last Bay Scallops I got looked like Miniature Marshmallows.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Well I gotta say you nailed it John. Great looking meal.
I love lots of butter on shrimp and scallops.
Gary

Thank You Gary!!
In my younger days, I used to leave the bar late, and take a Baker's Dozen of "U-peel-ems" along home with me. Then I'd throw a few slices of butter in a bowl with them, and into the Nuke-U-Later they'd go. A minute or so later, instant Pretend Lobster Tail, for an after Midnight Snack!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky