Show Yourself

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by flash, Sep 1, 2007.

1. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

how DID i miss this thread........it SHOULD be a sticky.........(knowing me, its prob. is)

will be posting pics this weekend.....

my boy, who is kuwait waiting on going to iraq, his two boys, will be here this weekend.......everyone once in awhile, i need a grandkid fix..........

so will take pics of all 0f us and post

FLASH
    anyone ever tell you,you look JUST like Bob Korvokian(sp), from the Bob and Tom show.........wow......the resemblance is amazing

Wd

2. flash

flash Smoking Guru OTBS Member

As long as it's not the death doctor Kavorkian, I am fine with that. Just call me Joe Average......I have been told I look like "someone" by many people during my life. [​IMG]

3. gofish

gofish Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

This is this weekends camping trip to Harpers Ferry WV. Here is the chef (me) in action. We just pulled the sauted mushrooms off, steaks are done, and the foiled baked taters are in the hanging cast iron keeping warm ...................... Uh, oh yea, I know I have a 'diet' beer in my hand too! We also did a peach cobbler in a dutch oven to act as a birthday cake for a friend of ours.

4. short one

short one Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Nice pic Randy, we're doing the open fire-cast iron thing this weekend.

5. squeezy

squeezy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Cool ... a fellow Geocacher! Although haven't been doing it for awhile... [​IMG]

6. johnd49455

johnd49455 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

When you post a pic use the bottom one "IMG code" then the pic will show up in the forum without having the link in the post.

At least I think this will work. It did for me[​IMG]

7. dawgwhat

dawgwhat Smoke Blower

Here's one of the whole family and a red neck pic to
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. big-fokker

big-fokker Meat Mopper

Here's me and my hero:
    [​IMG]
    Big-Fokker and Baby-Fokker Myrtle Beach 2007

9. ba_loko

ba_loko Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Gentlemen, it's nice that you've added your pics and brought this thread back to the forefront. It's always nice to see who I'm responding to.

10. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

a late pic last night.
    [​IMG]

11. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

How bout a pic of the Michigan SMF family!!
    [​IMG]
    By imn88fan
    From left- Teacup, Bbq Bubba, Tonto n Bud, JohnD and Crewdawg[​IMG]

12. gypsyseagod

great pic bubba. so when are ya gonna come down to "hillbilly haven" & help me cook? lol.... [​IMG]

13. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

That's a cute little Fokker ya' got there! [​IMG]

14. big-fokker

big-fokker Meat Mopper

Thanks Pop Pop Phil [​IMG] he's the absolute best thing that's ever happened in my life!

15. flash

flash Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Another very simple thing you can do is, once you have image uploaded, before pasting into your post type [​IMG]

Your photos should show up. Keep them at a reasonable size though, so we don't have to scroll right to view all of photo or read text.

16. peculiarmike

peculiarmike Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Guess I missed this thread. Anyhow, here are some pics. 1st of me in front of the Biltmore Mansion outside Asheville, it was a HOT day and I was HOT. Jane had three days of business conferences in Asheville, so I tagged along as chauffeur for free. Then peculiarjane with the new copper apple butter makin' kettle and stirrer, old photo, same fine gal. Next, the results of a FULL day's stirring. Last, the Fur Hog, AKA Piggy, trying to relax a bit, she spends a LOT of time like this. It's her job, and she's dang good at it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. dacdots

dacdots Master of the Pit OTBS Member

The first one is on the New River doing one of the things I like to do.The second one is me before morning coffee.The third is later in the day when Ive chilled out a little.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. gypsyseagod

looks like me before coffee..... [​IMG]

19. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Great shot Bubba! What a great crew!

Big Fokker that's one big rib eatten grin on that baby boy! Look at them dimples! [​IMG] You hug him tight now! He's a real cutie!

Gypsy - that little toofy maker let yo get any sleep yet? She looks like she's grown some already! Dang they grow fast!

20. gypsyseagod

i'll pm as not to take up space here.