Shirley Fabrication 24x70

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MoJeff816

Original poster
Jun 6, 2020
Selling my Shirley Fabrication 24x70 smoker on trailer. I love it but I don't use it enough to justify keeping it. Was built in 2018 and have used it to cook 4 times. See pictures, it has the following addons/upgrades...

70" Length
Insulated Box
Cabinet Doors
Elevated Warmer
Elevated Cabinet 70"
Straight Back 70"
5' Wide Trailer
Removable Tongue
Both Dampers
Stainless Shelf
Firebox ash pan
Wood Basket
Hip Roof Warmer
3 Probe Inserts

Asking $5000 or best offer, located in Kansas City area, customer responsible for pickup or shipping (including costs). Garaged all of the time, no rust.

Attachments

• IMG_1536.JPEG
    IMG_1536.JPEG
    187.9 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_1537.JPEG
    IMG_1537.JPEG
    195.8 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_1538.JPEG
    IMG_1538.JPEG
    195.5 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_1539.JPEG
    IMG_1539.JPEG
    122.7 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
The dimensions are as follows:

Height from ground to top of the tallest stack, 80.5 inches

Length from back of the rig to the edge of receiver for removable hitch: 110 inches

Width of rig, including wheels: 82 inches.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

The dimensions are as follows:

Height from ground to top of the tallest stack, 80.5 inches

Length from back of the rig to the edge of receiver for removable hitch: 110 inches

Width of rig, including wheels: 82 inches.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
I sent a PM

Selling my Shirley Fabrication 24x70 smoker on trailer. I love it but I don't use it enough to justify keeping it. Was built in 2018 and have used it to cook 4 times. See pictures, it has the following addons/upgrades...

70" Length
Insulated Box
Cabinet Doors
Elevated Warmer
Elevated Cabinet 70"
Straight Back 70"
5' Wide Trailer
Removable Tongue
Both Dampers
Stainless Shelf
Firebox ash pan
Wood Basket
Hip Roof Warmer
3 Probe Inserts

Asking $5000 or best offer, located in Kansas City area, customer responsible for pickup or shipping (including costs). Garaged all of the time, no rust.

70" Length
Insulated Box
Cabinet Doors
Elevated Warmer
Elevated Cabinet 70"
Straight Back 70"
5' Wide Trailer
Removable Tongue
Both Dampers
Stainless Shelf
Firebox ash pan
Wood Basket
Hip Roof Warmer
3 Probe Inserts

Hi
Is the smoker still available? If so please message me about it.
Thanks
Brad

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky