SHIPPING FOR A LANG 36

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

moefast

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
Whiteland, indiana
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO SHIP A LANG 36"

I LIVE JUST SOUTH OF INDIANAPOLIS.    CALLED LANG SHIPPING THEY SAID APPROX $600.

CAN'T DO THAT.    IS THERE ANY CHEAPER WAY TO SHIP IT?

You can do a search for shipping companies, provide the weight, dimensions (on the pallet) and class.  Lang will provide these numbers.  If you have trouble I can search around for my shipping label and info.

Don't be surprised if the numbers come in around that range.  Remember you are not paying Georgia Sales tax if you ship so you need to include that in your calculations.  Also add about 15% for the excuses they will provide to charge you more then quoted

It is a good drive from where you are to where you are going so picking it up will probably cost you more in the long run unless you want to take a mini vacation.

At one time Lang would put together a bunch of pits going in that direction and send a truck up there.  They had a load stolen and I believe no longer take responsibility for shipping.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky