She ain't pretty, but she's my supper.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It’s an electric beer pole? I didn’t know it was that fancy or modern. Love the meal, too. Keep it simple and tasty.
Appreciate it Sven and for the like. The pole is definitely high tech.

Looks great! My weekend grind is coming up. I do hate those three 12 hour shifts.

I hear ya Steve, but it could be worse. Our night shift does 4 nights in a row. Appreciate the like and compliment also.

Well there goes the neighborhood... 🤣 🤣

Thighs are my favorite part of the chicken and yours look good...

Thanks GonnaSmoke. I bet they didn't know that I was thinking "Your next"

Chris

Reactions: Sven Svensson
Looking good Chris! Love some grilled chicken and looks like you nailed it.

A perfect example of why vortex chicken rules!

You got it all wrong. :emoji_laughing:
1647954727717.png

Thanks SmokinEdge for the kind words and like. The plates are in the cupboard. Come on up.

Appreciate the compliment Nodak21. Although I'm kinda confused about the "dart for desert" part.

Thank you muchly Jeff and for the like.

Chris
Haha sorry. I saw the pack of smokes on the table in your picture and we call them darts here.

Reactions: forktender
Nice work Chris . All looks great to me .

Thanks Rich and for the like.

Looking good Chris! Love some grilled chicken and looks like you nailed it.

You got it all wrong. :emoji_laughing:
View attachment 613539

LOL thanks Vol and for the like. It's a good feeling to get back into the game.

Haha sorry. I saw the pack of smokes on the table in your picture and we call them darts here.
Appreciate the clarification. I've heard of them being called a lot of names in my lifetime, but darts somehow eluded me.

Chris

Looks pretty enough to me! Nicely done!

Appreciate it xray and for the like. My plating skills aren't all that good, but in my defense I usually only put one item of food on my plate at a time.

gmc2003 gmc2003

Great looking meal there! Big Like!

I have thought of using my vortex to do potatoes but was always afraid I would burn the snot out of them.

How long did you keep then on in relation to the chicken thighs?

Thanks,

John

Thanks John and for the like. Usually about 10 to 15 minutes before I start the chicken. I also wrap them in foil so the skin doesn't turn black from the smoke and heat. I like to eat the potato skin.

I'd take a plate just like yours, Chris!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Appreciate it John and for the like. Next time your out cruising the VT roads stop on by.

Chris

Appreciate it xray and for the like. My plating skills aren't all that good, but in my defense I usually only put one item of food on my plate at a time.

Thanks John and for the like. Usually about 10 to 15 minutes before I start the chicken. I also wrap them in foil so the skin doesn't turn black from the smoke and heat. I like to eat the potato skin.

Appreciate it John and for the like. Next time your out cruising the VT roads stop on by.

Chris

LOL---I was only ever up there once. about 40 years ago.
We looked at a place in the woods, For Sale:
Nice House, Barns, Decent size wood shop, it's own kiln.
Needed better terms to leave all my friends in Southeast PA.
Beautiful place & area, though!

Bear

LOL---I was only ever up there once. about 40 years ago.
We looked at a place in the woods, For Sale:
Nice House, Barns, Decent size wood shop, it's own kiln.
Needed better terms to leave all my friends in Southeast PA.
Beautiful place & area, though!

Bear
Your not that far away John.

Some fine looking yardbird Chris, gotta love that Vortex, it's a game changer! RAY

Thanks Ray and for the like.

MMM I love my vortex. One of the greatest add ons for that kettle to date. You have inspired me to make some of my own. Keep up the good work.

G

Appreciate it G. and for the like. Chicken is still pretty cheap and tastes good Q'd. So fire up that Vortex and don't forget to post up.
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky