Send Me Some of Your Snow....... update 4/5

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We got about 1" here last day or so.....

At 4500' at the sno-tel..... they got a bit more..... still lower than the lowest ever recorded...... but increasing....
it's 40 deg and melting.... rain forecast for home.... snow for the mountains... YIPEE....

Last edited:
Odd. They've been saying on the news that the Cascade snow pack is back to normal, after the past few storm systems.

Odd. They've been saying on the news that the Cascade snow pack is back to normal, after the past few storm systems.

North Cascades look OK.... I'm North Central.... where the 2 orange dots are.... fruit country.... Zoom in and you will see Omak between the 2 orange dots.... still lots of areas below normal..... Click on the individual dots to see the "snotel" info..... Dave

http://www.nwrfc.noaa.gov/snow/index.html?version=20131029v2

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky