Seafood (scallops, lobster, & shrimp) Alfredo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Civil! That looks so good. I splurged and did seafood myself yesterday.
Thanks Brian, yea it was time for a little "see food" see it and eat it!
You win the Kewpie doll!! That is one of the most stellar meals I've ever seen. No doubt, I'd happily pay $100 a plate for that...if there was some place out there that could make it as good as you and your wife did. Fantastic meal!!

Robert
Many thanks Robert! It was was a very nice tasting plate for sure! A reason why we don't eat out again...... Well we do hit the T-Bell and McDs for a sausage samich...
What a fantastic meal!
Definitely great for a special occasion!
Will bookmark this for later use!
Al
Thanks Al! It is are pretty easy meal to do over all and a tasty treat for sure!
Yes please! :emoji_blush:
It all looks fantastic!

Ryan
Much appreciation Ryan! The boy was asking for a seafood alfredo and the closest place is an hour away and it would have been $$$ 4 times the price!
Gorgeous looking plate, I'd be all over that dish! RAY
Thanks Ray, something about simple and letting the food speak....
Fantastic .
Thanks Chop!
I wish I had reasonably priced seafood near me. It's worse than buying steak these days. :emoji_disappointed:

Once upon a time long ago I had a couple of groceries that sold snow crab leg clusters for ~$3.00 a pound and would put them on sale for $2.50-2.75. Yeah, I ate a lot of 'em. Now every place around here is about 5-6 times that and hardly ever a sale.
Oh I hear ya! I went to the store today with the wife and just about fell over at what things are priced at now....

Look great! that whole lobster claw meat...drooling...
Thanks sandy! I was very careful to have to whole caw come out in on piece....It makes a statement for sure! Oh and butter poached......YUM!

OMG, Civil !!
That looks Soooo Good!!
That's the kind of thing I like to take in to my recliner.
Then put on a Game or a Movie, and take My time eating & enjoying that awesome looking Seafood !!
Fantastic!!
Like.

Bear

OMG, Civil !!
That looks Soooo Good!!
That's the kind of thing I like to take in to my recliner.
Then put on a Game or a Movie, and take My time eating & enjoying that awesome looking Seafood !!
Fantastic!!
Like.

Bear
Much appreciation Bear!....taking it to the couch and watching a movie is exactly what we will be doing for round 2 tonight!.... The kids haven't seen the old Top Gun movie, so they are going to get to see it tonight in preparation for seeing the new one tomorrow for discount night ($5 night). Went by the theater a little bit ago and it was crazy busy with peps going to see it!

Round two..... I changed up the presentation a bit and added my wife’s lemon thyme pine nut salad! Perfection with the seafood profile!
320E13D6-0DC7-4300-8C8C-4620008F80F0.jpeg

This was an awesome claw for the pics!
646EA87F-F5A0-44C3-978D-593A56D65C0E.jpeg

And now the salad!
C4899D87-5B3A-4CA2-82B0-680C3B8A4510.jpeg

Money is green!
C6ABC8B1-5C6C-4C1F-8620-412B01397A5E.jpeg

Last edited:
Hell of a good looking meal right there! I mean hard to argue with shrimp, lobster, and scallops. And you did them justice for sure. LIKE!

Hell of a good looking meal right there! I mean hard to argue with shrimp, lobster, and scallops. And you did them justice for sure. LIKE!
Thanks! It was fun and rewarding for sure! Something you don’t have every day either, variety is the spic of life!

Great job, seafood can be tricky but you did excellent on that. Especially the sea marshmallows.
Many thanks Ringer! Yes seafood can be very tricky......its not something that has a large tolerance for "rough hands" kind of thing. I have cooked a lot of seafood over the years and a ton back when I was in the kitchen and see marshmallows (love the term!) have to be done right to be "right"! The hardest thing about the plate above is the timing.... 3 hands helping make it easier for sure!

I’d take your seafood alfredo over a steak any day! That pine nut salad in the second photo looks delicious. Damn pine nuts can be more expensive than seafood too lol.

I’d take your seafood alfredo over a steak any day! That pine nut salad in the second photo looks delicious. Damn pine nuts can be more expensive than seafood too lol.
Thanks XR! Yea it was/is a special treat for sure! Oh and I hear you on the pin nuts, but as a kid we use to go get them from the wild and having done that I totally get why they are $$$ The salad with my wife's dressing is tasty (I've posted the recipe before)....I added smoked chicken to a bowl I had last night....yum

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky