Scottsdale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kfactor

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 9, 2012
sk can
Hi all am not to sure if I got this in the right spot but here gos . I was just wondering if any one has built something simmiler to a Scottsdale . I really want to make something simmiler to it it looks pretty cool and very versatile .

Could you explain a little more what a "Scottsdale" is? I've been around here for a year and a half and this is the first time I've ever heard of it and I'm sure there are a lot of other members who haven't either. A little more detail and I bet there are some here that know what it is.

OK I've seen Santa Maria grills before so now I know what you are talking about.
I've never built anything like that but it is a cool looking smoker!

here it is all most done just need to do a few more thing all up load more pics of the build later

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky