SCORED! three Weber Genesis ii e-310 grills... $169 each

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinq13

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 21, 2017
south central Pennsylvania
WHOA! just scored three grills at Walmart! These usually retail for $697 to $799, so I'd say the $169 price is just fine. if anyone needs a grill let me know ;) of course for the right price.

Like I saide guys be on the lookout, the sales are going on! use the Walmart app or a site that looks into inventory for you!

-Smokinq13
asfffsd.jpg

Isn't that awesome when that happens!

Been there,it kinda just makes your day.

its pretty sweet when you score good deals like this! I think I'm going to sell two and keep one.. too nice of a grill to not keep one

Agreed.
You really can't go wrong with those Weber gassers when you want grill something.
If you haven't got one yet, these work pretty decent for adding a some smoke to stuff.

With my luck it would be an error and the poor person making the error would lose his/her job.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky