Schnitzel, kind of.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
We were in the mood for some German cuisine. And I was in a lazy mood.

P3090240.JPG

Not pictured was the thin cut cubed pork and heavy cream.
In the background is the start of another batch of jerky!
Pretty simple dish. I brown the shrooms in butter. Added 1 cup of heavy cream. And the package of the spices. Bring to boil. Place the pork in a lightly greased baking dish. The seasoned pork had salt, pepper, and paprika.
Pour the sauce over the pork. Put in a 375 degree oven until pork is cooked though.

P3090244.JPG

Easy. And purty darn good!

Looks great Steve!! Funny enough I almost did schnitzel yesterday. Ended up not having time.

That looks pretty yummy Steve! I was expecting to see Jaccarding, pounding, egg dipping and pan frying, lots of work and clean-up. That looks easy, nice job, love easy! RAY

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Looks pretty impressive Steve. I'd sure as heck tear up a platter or two of that. Great way to put together a lazy man's dinner.

Robert

Looks and sounds pretty tasty to me Steve. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

That looks yummy. I gotta try that one of these days.

Thanks Dave!

Looks great Steve!! Funny enough I almost did schnitzel yesterday. Ended up not having time.
Thanks Jeff!

looks good to me!

Jim
Thanks Jim!

That looks pretty yummy Steve! I was expecting to see Jaccarding, pounding, egg dipping and pan frying, lots of work and clean-up. That looks easy, nice job, love easy! RAY
Thanks Ray! Nope stabbing or pounding on this one!

I like lazy and easy! Looks good!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

Looks pretty impressive Steve. I'd sure as heck tear up a platter or two of that. Great way to put together a lazy man's dinner.

Robert
Thanks Robert!

Looks and sounds pretty tasty to me Steve. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!

I get like that often myself, but I do like lazy...AND easy...Looks good, Steve...
Thanks Charles!

That's a great lazy man dinner Steve, I really gotta do schnitzel one of these days.
Thanks Joe!

Tasty looking dish.
Thank you!

Looks good to me Steve and I could eat that right up.

I also have been looking at making some Schnitzel in the next couple days as I
have been on a little bit of a German kick lately with the site I have been reading

David

Looks good to me Steve and I could eat that right up.

I also have been looking at making some Schnitzel in the next couple days as I
have been on a little bit of a German kick lately with the site I have been reading

David
Thanks David!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky