Say hello to my new friends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 12, 2019
northern NJ
DSCF3593.JPG
DSCF3592.JPG

Hello
Nice selection
I've got Cherry, Hickory, Maple, and Apple from Lumberjack
Gourmet blend and Pecan from Traeger.
Jamaican Jerk from a group buy last year.

I hope they all play together well. But I think one may be a bad influence on the others. Kind of a black sheep of the group.

No. Mr Mesquite is strong willed and not easily influenced by the others. Jack is the trouble maker. He’ll cause Miss Cherry to let down her guard and he moves in on her. Jack also causes Hick and Pecan to turn mean. They fight and are no longer friends. That leaves Ms. Apple, the shapely seductress. Unattracted to the guys in the group, she hooks up with the drunken Miss Cherry for a hot weekend fling. All this drama is just too much for this group. No longer friends, they realize they are happier alone and are forced to socially distance themselves from one another.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky