Sauteed Sirloin Tips, Peppers, Onions In Beef Gravy (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nothing wrong with that plate. Your in Texas....Beef is a food group of its own down there....Right?
Thanks so much Jim and you're correct, at least to a large degree. Beef is THE food group. Everything else is just a side dish :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Keep up the great work, Robert. That's a fantastic meal right there, my friend...
I very much appreciate it Charles. This was a tasty meal, especially when taking into account how quick and easy it was to put together.

Robert

Looks great! I’ve got a few packs of CPB sirloin tips and some Wagyu trimmings to use up. Need to do this soon. You know I’m on with #teamgravy

Looks great! I’ve got a few packs of CPB sirloin tips and some Wagyu trimmings to use up. Need to do this soon. You know I’m on with #teamgravy
Very much appreciate it Jeff. This was such a great meal to toss together in a hurry. No doubt you'll take t to a whole new level though...and probably have it featured in a 5-star restaurant :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Beef on beef on beef on beef, plus gravy--how could it not be delicious, Robert??
Well, I guess you make a good point here :emoji_laughing:
I've never tried orzo. Gonna have to see if I can find some.
It's only been recently that I discovered orzo by way of our friend John ( BandCollector BandCollector ) and we've fallen in love with the stuff. so much better than rice and can easily be used as pasta in Italian dishes if you choose. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Robert

That looks awesome Robert! I know what you mean about the one dimensional issue, it’s been a problem with my Birria obsession. I’ve been adding lime zest and making an herb crema to add a bit of complexity. Love your threads!

That’s one heck of a meal Robert, nicely done! Nothing wrong with the all out assault of beef flavor! Beef is more of a luxury for me, so I’m looking for all that flavor when I make it. Maybe a little dash of lime or lemon in the orzo to break things up a bit?

Great work Robert I'd get have to check the almanac to see when I'd get full🤣!
And congrats on the ride !

Keith

That looks awesome Robert! I know what you mean about the one dimensional issue, it’s been a problem with my Birria obsession. I’ve been adding lime zest and making an herb crema to add a bit of complexity. Love your threads!
I truly appreciate it Jed. Knowing how you're fantastic at developing flavor profiles, I have all the faith that you'll get it dialed in real quick. You better anyway. There's a competition on the horizon :emoji_wink:

Robert

That’s one heck of a meal Robert, nicely done! Nothing wrong with the all out assault of beef flavor! Beef is more of a luxury for me, so I’m looking for all that flavor when I make it. Maybe a little dash of lime or lemon in the orzo to break things up a bit?
Thanks so much Joe. With a bit more time I could have gotten a bit more complexity into the dish but was in a hurry and just kinda tossing stuff together.

Robert

Great work Robert I'd get have to check the almanac to see when I'd get full🤣!
And congrats on the ride !
Appreciate it Keith but it wouldn't take long to get full. Was a pretty rich and heavy meal...kinda "stick to your ribs" food.

I never saw the ride coming for this one but am honored to be up there.

Robert

If that had a pulse. I'd date it! Very nice my friend. And Orzo is a great substitution to the norm.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky