Sausage for Xmas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI
Forum member TomKnollRFV TomKnollRFV and I made over 100 lbs of sausage over the last two days.

We made a variety of different sausages and mixes.

Rhein Hessen sausage
General Tso's brats
Cubano sausage
Tomato Basil sausage
Thai Snack sticks
Breakfast sausage

Here is a pic of my share of the bounty.

sausage 100 lb.jpg

Looks like Christmas will be a wonderful time at your house. Where has TomKnollRFV TomKnollRFV been hiding at anyway? He doing ok?

Tom is doing well. Not sure why he hasn't been on the forums lately.

He just got a tandoor oven. We made tandoor chicken and naan after we were done with the sausages.

That was fun. Sticking the naan to the side of the tandoor to bake.

The General Tso's brats were amazing. A really nice sweet heat flavor to them. The spice pack for that sausage was 4 lbs of spices to 25 lbs of meat.

The Cubano bratwurst was also amazing. Such explosive flavor. It was like there was a party going on in your mouth.

The tomato basil sausage is destined for lasagna and meatballs for sure.... Likely a meat loaf as well.

I am going to use the Cubano to make some tacos and nachos.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Nice run and some great sounding sausage. I was going to harass you for Recipes but sounds like you used commercial mixes. Where from? ...JJ

Reactions: JC in GB
Tom is doing well. Not sure why he hasn't been on the forums lately.

He just got a tandoor oven. We made tandoor chicken and naan after we were done with the sausages.

That was fun. Sticking the naan to the side of the tandoor to bake.

The General Tso's brats were amazing. A really nice sweet heat flavor to them. The spice pack for that sausage was 4 lbs of spices to 25 lbs of meat.

The Cubano bratwurst was also amazing. Such explosive flavor. It was like there was a party going on in your mouth.

The tomato basil sausage is destined for lasagna and meatballs for sure.... Likely a meat loaf as well.

I am going to use the Cubano to make some tacos and nachos.

Everything sounds amazing. Would you happen to have any pics of the tandoor chicken and naan in Toms new oven?

Reactions: JC in GB
Thanks for the laugh JC in GB.

Warren

I lived in your neck of the woods for a short time. I was by Biemans Point on the Severn river.

I then moved to Fairfax before departing the DC area.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky