Saturday smokehouse dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

urbanfarmer

Original poster
I have the smokehouse fire going and meat on the racks! Pork roast will be for pulled pork, sausages are for lunch and the cream cheese is for snacking on. The wife is also taking some of the cream cheese to a friends house for a get-together. I also made ‘baked’ beans in the slow cooker overnight which I will be throwing in to have with the pulled pork. I hope to post pictures of the finished goods.
BE414260-0BBF-4EAB-A675-F6C37E82D10A.jpeg
07319E9C-8364-41CD-8F42-4B660B1EE221.jpeg
DEA594B6-E6F3-47BC-8F24-41A3F525C119.png

Yep, waiting for the finish also! What did you put on cream cheese?

Ryan

Yep, waiting for the finish also! What did you put on cream cheese?

Ryan
A1CAD6E3-D4A4-4884-AAF6-4F028D5036EA.jpeg

Brushed the cream cheese with olive oil and then rolled two in herb and garlic and 2 in nacho cheese.
My wife buys bottle upon bottle of this stuff, many different flavours and combos…. Some are seasonings, some are dip mixes, some sauce mixes, etc…

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky