Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Scott those cherry peppers look awesome, I sure would have loved them.

I like the photo of the beer cans and potato chip bags, it takes me right back to my college days.

Thanks X-ray!

College days huh? Maybe that’s why my wife always saying I need to grow up. We’re all between 36-50! Lol!

Tell you what though, hank jr said it best when he said “and the hangovers hurt more than they use to”.

Scott

Looks great! Question though: What is keeping the bacon wrapped tight? Just sticking to itself? I don't see toothpicks.

Food Looks just Awesome..drool....drool...drip
how do you keep that bacon (to stay) wrapped....

No toothpicks. The bacon stayed on with no help because instead of just wrapping it on the sides of the peppers I laid it a bit on top of the peppers as well. Held up nice. I had toothpicks but while wrapping them I realized I wouldn’t need it.

Scott

Thanks X-ray!

College days huh? Maybe that’s why my wife always saying I need to grow up. We’re all between 36-50! Lol!

Tell you what though, hank jr said it best when he said “and the hangovers hurt more than they use to”.

Scott
50?! That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me this week! I just think some livers are more experienced than others.... As far as college goes, this was a Tuesday......Thank the man upstairs for that!

The fight was what I thought it would be. Good fight but the Russian wanted nothing to do with mcgregors hands and laid on him a lot of the fight.!

It was a great fight man!

That Russian is now 23-0. Wrestling is the most effective martial art ever practiced and he used it perfectly. He also knock Mc down with a hard shot on the feet. He made Mc's trash talking seem silly. Khabib Nurmogomedov is the champ for a reason and wrestlers rule the fight game. While it looked like he was laying on him the whole time, he was actually constantly off-balancing him, using bodyweight feints to get Mc to move where he wanted him, his leg control was awesome, his hip control was great...just totally top position domination. Finished with a rear choke!!!

Brilliant fight!

Sounds like a scene from one of the Rocky movies.

Chris

Lol chocdog chocdog !!!

It was something else chris.

Normonster I don’t disagree that it was a brilliant performance by kahbib. Still it wouldn’t have been a lot more entertaining if more of it was fought on there feet. And kahbib clipping Connor and hurting him is proof of that. It would have been an outstanding fight if they went toe to toe. Unfortunately everyone knew going in kahbib didn’t want anything to do with that and it was going to be take down after take down, and ground and pound style.

You must be a wrestler so I don’t mean to offend you. It is the style that’s dominated mma since the beginning and no doubt a proven winner. I would just rather see the fight on the feet. I think kick boxing is far more entertaining. Just my opinion though. To each there own. I didn’t mean to take away from kahbibs performance at all. It was brilliant. And Connor knew it was coming The minute he signed on for that fight. So guess he needs to work on his sprawl and take down defense more. Lol!

Scott

Well that is some great looking snacks, Definite Like, Fights ehh they were not spectacular. I sure miss the old / early days of UFC when there was some real knock m sock m fighting. Kept it exciting.
Congrats on the carousel ride.

Reactions: hillbillyrkstr
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky