Saturday night dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
Ok I tried to it fancier than it was but it was good. 2lbs cubed stew meat marinated in Olive Garden Italian dressing. Sliced up red and yellow peppers with a good red onion. I tried cutting the butt of the bread and gutting the bread. I added cheese meat peppers and onions into the bread. Why did i think it was a good idea??? Beats me but no one else tried it. 😂. They just put it on a plate.
20220813_185547.jpg
20220813_185557.jpg
20220813_191215.jpg

Looks great to me! Will you hollow out my bread for me too please? I'd like to have more sandwiches and croutons for my salad! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Looks great to me! Will you hollow out my bread for me too please? I'd like to have more sandwiches and croutons for my salad! :emoji_blush:

Ryan
Ok full disclosure, my MIL (4'11 110lbs soaking wet wearing steel toed boots) did mos5 the hollowing out. My thought was less dripping and less mess. It needs a little more thought and development but I think I can figure it out.

Looks excellent from over here. Nice Job Tom!!!

Point for sure
Chris

Ryan

Thanks god you added the "more sandwiches and croutons" part. I thought you were having an American Pie moment on us.

1660489605230.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky